Project Implementation Unit
Department, Government of Mizoram
(ADB Assisted – PRF Loan)
Mizoram New Capital Complex (MINECO),
Khatla, Aizawl, Mizoram-796001, India
Tel.: 0389 2322123 Email: email@example.com
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR
Recruitment of Consulting Firm (International) as
Project Planning, Design and Management Consultant (PPDMC)
No.D-13024/1/2020-SUTP/UD&PA/1 Dated 28th November 2020, Aizawl
Issuing Date: 28/11/2020
India: Project Readiness Financing Loan for Aizawl Sustainable Urban Transport Project
1. The Government of India has requested financial assistance from Asian Development Bank, hereinafter referred to as ADB, for preparing investment ready projects under the proposed Aizawl Sustainable Urban Transport Project (ASUTP). Part of this assistance is proposed to be used for eligible payments under the Consulting Services named above for the sustainable urban transport project components in Aizawl.
2. The Director, Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation (UD&PA) Department, Government of Mizoram invites “Expression of Interest (EOI)” from reputed and experienced national consultancy firms/ organisations for the work of:
Assignment Number Name of the Assignment
PRF-MIZ/UD&PA/PPDMC Project Planning, Design and Management Consultant (PPDMC)
3. The scope of the PPDMC would cover all project preparatory activities for arriving at investment-ready projects and the PPDMC shall deliver the following Mizoram ASUTP PRF loan outputs: (i) comprehensive mobility plan for Aizawl prepared; (ii) feasibility studies, detailed project reports and project preparatory activities for the ensuing project completed; and (iii) institutional capacity of the executing agency strengthened.
4. Interested firms/organizations should submit their EOI on ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) website (http://cms.adb.org/). The details of terms of reference (TOR) for EOI can be accessed by the interested firms/ organizations online at ADB CMS website under ‘Consulting Opportunities’ section. EOIs submitted in other than the EOI standard template online will be considered as non-responsive, and will not be evaluated. EOI standard template can be obtained/ downloaded for reference from ADB website (https://www.adb.org/documents/recruitment-firms-individual-consultants-executing-agencies).
5. The details of the consulting assignment/package are:
Start Date of Publication of EOI on ADB CSRN: 28/11/2020
Time and Deadline for Submitting EOI in ADB CMS website: 21:29:59 Hrs (IST) or 23:59:59 Hrs (Manila Time), 19/01/2021
Duration of Assignment (in months): 36 (thirty six)
Tentative Commencement Date of Consulting Services: May 2021
Anticipated Completion Date of Consulting Services: April 2024
Types of Consultants: Firms/ Organizations (JV/ Associations) allowed
Number of Consulting Package: One [PRF-MIZ/UD&PA/PPDMC]
Estimated Budget (USD): 3.71 Million (Approximate)Selection Method: Quality- and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS–90:10)
6. EOI invitation is also uploaded for reference on government websites: <http://www.udpamizoram.nic.in/> or <http://www.aizawl.sipmiu.org/>
7. Any “Corrigendum” and/or “Addendum,” if issued, will also be uploaded in the government websites as given above.
8. Under no circumstances will the ADB, and UD&PA, Government of Mizoram, will be responsible for any cost incurred in submission of the EOI.
9. The procurement entity reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOIs.
(Dr. C. VANLALRAMSANGA)
PIU – SUTP,
Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation Department